Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Introduction

When I was first asked to teach a course called Social Graces at Christian Life College, in Stockton, California, I began searching for resources. After searching many bookstores and libraries on the subject, I was dismayed to find there was no single source that would serve as a textbook for this class. As I compiled my material from the resources available, I stumbled upon another revelation. From the limited sources put out by Christian companies, many emphasized areas of concern that would not apply to conservative Christian ladies. When I approached the subject on appearance, I groped for material, refusing to put vain suggestions into the hands of students who were trying to be more Christ-like. The need for a Christian perspective on the subject of beauty and other areas of etiquette inspired this writing. If you're interested in ordering Christian Social Graces please go to www.christiansocialgraces.com

No comments: